- Mango Wood construction
- Internal corners rounded to reduce bounce-back and strengthened with Rosewood to prevent denting
- Tournament size playing surface 29 x 29 inches
- Secure netting on each corner
- Large carrom board
- 11 natural and 11 black carrom coins, 2 red queens
- 1 acrylic striker
- Carrom powder, 30 grams, 100% vegetable starch
- Suitable for children
- Carrom rules and instructions
Please wipe of carrom board with damp cloth before first use to remove any sawdust. Then dry with a dry cloth. Sprinkle the powder and distribute with hands before play starts.
Please note that the rails have fasteners that have been covered with wood filler. This is normal and what holds the board together. Please see photos for reference near the joints.