The King Carrom board is a smooth, hardwood board which offers very fast game play when combined with a little carrom disco powder, which is included with the board set.
The board itself is constructed of Canadian and Russian hardwoods. The frame is solid black walnut wood and the edges are rounded on the board for your comfort and safety. The King Carrom board also has tall feet right on the board which means you do not need to put it on a stand. It can be played right on your table. No stand is required.
- Main surface printed graphic on 5/8" (15 mm) baltic birch
- Frame rails made out of domestic 1 5/8" thick by 3" black walnut with craftsman dowel locked corner bridle joints (aka slot mortise or tenon)
- Rounded edges for your comfort and safety
- 1" Built in feet for on the table play - no stand is required
- Water based finishes
- Mesh pockets
- 29x29 inch playing surface
- 35x35 inch square
- Made in Canada
- Carrom men
- Disco powder
- Rules and score cards
- We have 8 in stock at the moment.
- Once the board is made, it ships in 2-5 business days anywhere in Canada.
- We only accept a returned board if it is damaged upon arrival. In the event it is damaged we will send out a new board to you.
- It is recommended you store this board out of direct sunlight and away from fireplaces or dryness